[At-Large] Comments to today's call

Bill Jouris b_jouris at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 17:26:55 UTC 2022

Nicely phrased, Marita.  I'm not even sure we need to tweak the wording.  Just as is, it will let the Board know how we see the situation.  And raise a question they they should be working on.
Bill Jouris

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jul 27, 2022 at 6:34 AM, Marita Moll via At-Large<at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:   _______________________________________________
At-Large mailing list