[At-Large] ICANN75: Mandatory Funded Traveler Registration for Roberto Gaetano

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:21:41 UTC 2022

Bill,

I fully understand that this is a legitimate lawyer’s attitude - but I still get an odd feeling reading it. For the record, I have signed the waiver without any problems, as I sign all the agreement notes that I get from Google and the like before doing just about anything on the internet.

Karl,

And where is the text of this waiver, a few simple web searches have not revealed it (yet)?

It appears during the process of registration for on-site participation to ICANN 75, I have attached a copy below.

Cheers,
Roberto