[At-Large] Fwd: ICANN75: Mandatory Funded Traveler Registration for Roberto Gaetano

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 16:48:57 UTC 2022

Hi Marita

Thanks for the article by Michele
Good to see we are in agreement with iCANN's initial "alienating" approach
which as you say is still hovering in the new version.
But it is better with regards to several of the issues we raised as a
community for which I am proud.
And our efforts obviously appreciated by others.
I don't have the same concerns about covid. Going to and from the Hague, I
wore a mask on the whole journey - which was compulsory on the flights I
was on from NZ right through to Europe, but of my own volition once in
Europe. There is a bit of self-care required. But it was worth it to be
among our At-Large friends again.