[At-Large] Fwd: ICANN75: Mandatory Funded Traveler Registration for Roberto Gaetano

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 22:49:09 UTC 2022

Hi
I got mine and i responded and completed my complicated trip multi city
trips. I am paying the two hops myself outside of ICANN activities.
Waiting for travel to get back to me on the intinery . I assume those
coming from the west they would be provided with extra travel days for
stipend

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*