[At-Large] TODAY 17:00 UTC - join discussion on Split Internet / Monthly RoundTable 3 (by EURALO) on the Split Internet on Tuesday, 26 April 2022 at 17:00 UTC
ICANN At-Large Staff
staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Apr 26 08:22:50 UTC 2022
PLEASE REGISTER TO JOIN US and SHARE THIS INVITATION WITH ALL!
¡REGÍSTRESE PARA UNIRSE A NOSOTROS y COMPARTE esta invitación CON TODOS!
Inscrivez-vous pour Zoom et PARTAGEZ cette invitation avec TOUS!
The 2022 Monthly Roundtable 3 (by EURALO) on Split Internet is scheduled on Tuesday, 26 April 2022 at 17:00 UTC for 90 minutes.
Geopolitical tensions, cyber security concerns, and calls for the data sovereignty pointing out that the threat of internet fragmentation is real. Bu who is breaking up with whom and how? What does it mean for our connected world? Join the EURALO Roundtable as it brings together a set of esteemed panelists to discuss the threats to the stability of the internet and provides insights into what should be done to address this concern.
· Pari Esfandiari<https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Biography+-+Pari+Esfandiari>, ALAC (EURALO) & president and co-founder at the Global TechnoPolitics Forum
* Chris Buckridge<https://www.ripe.net/about-us/press-centre/publications/speakers/chris-buckridge>: Advisor to the RIPE NCC Managing Director on issues of Global Strategic Engagement
* David Frautschy<https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Biography+-+David+Frautschy>: Senior Director, European Government, and Regulatory Affairs at the Internet Society.
* Jamal Shahin<https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Biography+-+Jamal+Shahin>: Programme Director of the Advanced Master European Integration and an Assistant Professor at the Brussels School of Governance
* Kieron O'Hara<https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/Biography+-+Kieron+O%27Hara>: Associate Professor in Electronics and Computer Science, University of Southampton (UK)
Link<https://community.icann.org/x/hoOpCw> to agenda
Interpretation provided in: English, Français, Español, Русский
ZOOM REGISTRATION required: https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0lcO2qrDsqGNPvEBrU0DPzIx9-LTk7DrbI
Register in advance for this meeting:
Important: Please keep note of the zoom room as you will be sent an unique link!
ADIGO Conf. ID: 1638 (EN, FR, ES, RU)
Toll-free access number (US and Canada): 800 550 686
Other toll-free numbers: http://adigo.com/icann/ [adigo.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/adigo.com/icann/__;!!PtGJab4!qpdT6wPlznu1cZaF28sNxXv7eue6aOORhUk9qRc_8FCjJExyOipinkNBA8tcw1Z--JIhZg6h4w$>
**If you require a dial-out or need to state an apology, please contact At-Large staff ONLY at staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org> with your preferred number.**
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the At-Large