[At-Large] Ukraine, .RU, and internet governance

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Mar 14 15:10:33 UTC 2022

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56

On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 11:00 AM Oksana Prykhodko via At-Large <
at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

> Extremely interesting discussion.

Really? I'm still waiting for a discussion.

All I've heard here is "we're happy that ICANN wants to keep the Internet
running in Russia because cutting it off hurts end users and not the
warmongers", a sentiment with which I have come to agree.

Unfortunately, in endlessly parroting with pride that common position, the
notion of doing anything else has been either deflected or wilfully ignored.

- Evan