[At-Large] [ALAC] EURALO Board communiqué

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Mar 2 12:12:50 UTC 2022

 While living in another side of the world I personally support in full this communique and will circulate among LACRALO colleagues ! Thank you

Vanda Scartezini
Sent from my iPhone
Sorry for typos

On 2 Mar 2022, at 09:06, Matthias M. Hudobnik via At-Large <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

Dear all, I fully support this EURALO Board communiqué!
Have a nice day!
Best,
Matthias

Ing. Mag. Matthias M. Hudobnik