[At-Large] Not my circus, not my monkeys (Was Re: ACCOUNTABILITY Restart)

bzs at theworld.com bzs at theworld.com
Tue Jan 4 07:08:51 UTC 2022

Perhaps not useful but there are 20 ICANN board members. Not one of
them agrees there is a problem as you describe and is willing to work
on an agenda item?

What's the actual jurisdiction here? I believe this can only be fixed
by a board resolution.

So is the goal to get ALAC to petition the board, or one or more of
the board members, to put this on an upcoming agenda and perhaps take
it to a vote?

Is there a draft of a resolution which the board might pass?

I suppose the answer will be those avenues have been fruitless.

--
        -Barry Shein