[At-Large] ICANN Accountability Mechanisms

Theo Geurts atlarge at dcx.nl
Thu Dec 30 21:00:09 UTC 2021

DHH is not tied to the blockchain/nft in this case as explained and as demonstrated in the DI comment section.

It seems however that ICANN GDD has issues wrapping their heads around how the blockchain works and that is not unusual as most folks have no idea how blockchain tech works.

Most folks think that bitcoin is untraceable. While there are issues identifying the owner of the wallet you can perfectly track the transactions.

Theo