[At-Large] Seeking roll back of the IGF Leadership Panel

Shreedeep Rayamajhi weaker41 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 05:02:19 UTC 2021

Completely agree with wolfgang regarding this. The Civil society space is
not a space for a few powerful organizations to move around and work around
with limitations of power shared, in fact it should be  the platform of
voice of people from the Globe. The dynamics of Internet governance is not
limited to power control but a more diplomatic way of keeping things
straight facilitating the value of multistakeholder practice in lobbying
and safeguarding the  standard.
It is more about collaboration and how Civil society keeps up with the
other stakeholders in creating better values of standards for them to adopt
and recommend things for a collaborative internet ecosystem.

Regards
Shreedeep

*Shreedeep Rayamajhi *

*ICT4D Consultant | Editor Rayznews Founder Learn Internet Governance *
[image: Professionally Connect with SR]
<https://np.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi>
+1(301)485-9395(US)

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.