[At-Large] At-Large Social Media Toolkit for ICANN 72|AGM

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Oct 26 22:43:16 UTC 2021

All:

The attached Social Media Engagement Toolkit is designed to help promote At-Large through our global membership for the purpose of engaging those on the fringes of the At-Large community and other Service Organizations (SOs) and Advisory Groups (AC) that are not necessarily familiar with the importance of engaging the end user in the Policy Development Process at ICANN.

The Toolkit provides information and easy-to-follow instructional steps to promote the ICANN 72|AGM meeting through your own social media (SM) channels effortlessly.

We need all of you to support this endeavor, so get started tweeting and posting!

Gracias.

Eduardo Díaz
Co-Chair
At-Large Social Media Working Group (SMWG)