[At-Large] Podcast: What is Internet Governance?

Matthias M. Hudobnik matthias at hudobnik.at
Wed Sep 8 11:53:58 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I am always trying to inspire new young people for Internet governance and
ICANN's essential role. Moreover, to explain the great and important work of
the At-Large community and to make it understandable to new interested
people outside of the "bubble". Ultimately, I was asked by TalentRocket to
talk about it in a podcast ...

Unfortunately, it is only in German, but I would like to share it with you
and highly appreciate your feedback!

Click here for the podcast:
Spotify: https://spoti.fi/3naligv
Apple: https://apple.co/3zP92FP

I hope to seeing you soon in person at the next event ;)!
Best wishes from Vienna,
Matthias

Ps: TalentRocket posted also an article about it (only in German too):
https://bit.ly/3l3nrrF

Ing. Mag. Matthias M. Hudobnik
CIPP/E, CIPT, DPO, CIS LA
matthias at hudobnik.at