[At-Large] ICANN Funding Request FY22-05

Lutz Donnerhacke lutz at donnerhacke.de
Fri May 14 09:03:19 UTC 2021

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 03:24:05AM -0400, Evan Leibovitch via At-Large wrote:
> On the other hand, I'm not sure that the nature of the questions and
> answers will be able to inform a specific decision because, frankly, I
> don't think we'll be able to ask random end-users questions with an
> ALAC-decision level of detail. (Imagine asking your parents or neighbours
> for their thoughts on closed TLDs....)

This really depends on the phrasing of the question.

If you open an ....aero website, you have the guarantee that it will point
to a real flight business.
 [ ] Cool, I didn't know this before.
 [ ] I've never seen such a website.
 [ ] Can we have this for other areas, too?
 [ ] Thank you ICANN, it saved me from scammers.

Hmm, the answers might be a bit suggestive.