[At-Large] ICANN Funding Request FY22-05

Alejandro Pisanty apisanty at gmail.com
Thu May 6 16:31:59 UTC 2021

So, let's move forward, move on: what are the known unknowns? more
importantly, for what?

Alejandro Pisanty

On Thu, May 6, 2021 at 10:37 AM Jonathan Zuck via At-Large <
at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org> wrote:

> It's not so much the tool as the need to get a random sample. It's about
> self-selection more than it's about Survey Monkey which is a great tool.
>
> Jonathan Zuck *|*  Executive Director  *|*  Innovators Network
>
> jzuck at innovatorsnetwork.org | *O* 202.827.7594 | *D* 202.420.7483
>
> [image: See the source image]Jonathan-zuck
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-zuck/> | [image: See the source
> image] jvzuck <https://twitter.com/Jvzuck> | [image: See the source image]
>  jonathanzuck <https://www.instagram.com/jonathanzuck/> | [image: See the
> source image] Jonathan.zuck <https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.zuck/>

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
+525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn,
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614