[At-Large] [ALAC-Announce] A briefing by the European Commission

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Fri Feb 19 11:46:02 UTC 2021

You are right, Karl, and then what happens when other authorities start
with their extra-territorial demands? Is the space going to turn into a
regulation minefield? Is it going to cause a break-up of the Internet
space? Or will it be so complex, only the largest players like the GAFAs
have the resources to navigate the legislation thus killing off any
smaller players and aiding consolidation, which we all agree is a bad
thing for competition?
Kindest regards,

Olivier