[At-Large] IGF 2021 | Internet Governance Forum

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:34:18 UTC 2021

I visited Cracow and some of the surrounding sites during my three month
European driving trip to celebrate my 50th birthday in 2006. Great city!

-ed

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 7:41 AM Roberto Gaetano <roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Last time I have been to Poland was for a Sonny Rollins concert.
> It turned out to be a very good idea to drive those 500Km because it
> turned out to be his last appearance in Europe.
>

> On 05.01.2021, at 16:56, Jonathan Zuck <JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org>
> wrote:
>
> Fingered crossed I can go! Haven’t been to Poland since 1981!
>
> *From: *At-Large <at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of
> Joanna Kulesza <jkuleszaicann at gmail.com>
> *Date: *Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at 4:06 AM
> *To: *"at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org" <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org
> >
> *Subject: *[At-Large] IGF 2021 | Internet Governance Forum
>

> FYI
>
> The *16th annual IGF meeting <https://www.gov.pl/web/igf2021-en>* will be
> hosted by the Government of Poland in Katowice from *6-10 December*,
> under the overarching theme: Internet United.
>
> *IGF 2021 Call for Thematic Inputs
> <https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/content/igf-2021-call-for-thematic-inputs>*
>  open until *31 January*.
>
> Call to *Take Stock of IGF 2020 and Suggest Improvements for IGF 2021
> <https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/content/taking-stock-of-igf-2020-and-suggesting-improvements-for-igf-2021>*
>  open until *20 January*.
>
> *MAG 2021 Appointed
> <https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/content/mag-2021-members> *to
> plan the 16th Annual IGF Meeting.
>
> The *IGF 2020 Outputs
> <https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/content/igf-2020-outputs> *
> and *Statistics*
> <https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/content/igf-2020-participation-and-programme-statistics> are
> available.
>
> https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2021

> Kind regards,
>
> Joanna Kulesza
>
> -------------------
>
> Joanna Kulesza, PhD
>
> University of Lodz, Poland
>
> ICANN ALAC Vice Chair
>
> SOI: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Joanna+Kulesza+SOI
>
> TT: @KuleszaJ

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.