[At-Large] EURALO newsletter (December 2020)

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 23:22:02 UTC 2020

Dear friends,
EURALO and At-Large community members,

I take this opportunity to wish you Happy New Year!
Thank you all for your incredible talent to work efficiently in such a
challenging time, the special pleasure of being part of our big, amazing,
friendly At-Large family.

Take care of yourself, your beloved ones and be happy (You know It is a
great joy to see your smiles on the zoom screen and wait for the moment
we`ll meet in person!)

Btw
The new frosty edition of the December 2020 EURALO newsletter is here:
https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/2020+EURALO+Secretariat+Monthly+Reports

and in the attachment to this email.

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina