[At-Large] Support Norbert Klein and his Pepper Farm, please

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Sat Dec 19 10:26:24 UTC 2020

Thaks Alex and Olivier, and sorry, yes the right URL is the one Olivier put:

https://give.asia/campaign/support-sothy-s-pepper-farm-in-cambodia/

Please also share this with any other groups you feel comfortable with.  We
are getting one or two donations a day, but that pace is a little slower
than we had expected.

Thank you so much for your kind understandings and action.

izumi

--
                     >> Izumi Aizu <<
Japan