[At-Large] Support Norbert Klein and his Pepper Farm, please

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Sat Dec 19 06:07:20 UTC 2020

?Let me add that Norbert Klein moved from Germany (Eastern) to Cambodia and did tons of good work not only for the internet but further out. In particular he took part in the localization of Microsoft software to the Khmer language and alphabet. He's never stopped standing up for good causes; we also knew him in Mexico through some of the human-rights activists of the 1960s, when that activity was much more marginal and dangerous than ever after. Izumi, I hope you are also promoting this cause in the IGF community.

Alejandro Pisanty