[At-Large] ALAC Ratification of the ALS Mobilization Working Party Final Report

Dave Kissoondoyal dkissoondoyal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 17:31:03 UTC 2020

Dear Alan,

I want to thank you and all the members of the ALS Mobilization Working
Party team for the number of hours devoted to come with a comprehensive
report. I want to thank you also to listen to the voice of the community
and bring the appropriate changes to the report.

I have already voted for the approval of the report and I have voted
with a YES. However following the discussions we had in the AFRALO
monthly meeting and after careful consideration of the points raised by
members, I would humbly ask the following paragraph be removed from the
ALS Mobilization Working Party Final Report :

*Proposed Bylaw Changes
*In the course of carrying out its work, the WP identified a number of
places where the Bylaws should be modified either to align them with the
current embodiment of At-Large or to address changes in these
recommendations.
The proposed changes are still under discussion with the Office of the
General Counsel and will be proposed to the ALAC at a later time. None
of the recommendations in this report depend on the Bylaw change proposals.

As there is agreement that the bylaw changes are excluded from the
report, it makes sense to remove the above paragraph from same.

Let us tackle the changes of the bylaws as already defined by Section 25
of the//bylaws./
/

Thanks and kind regards

Dave Kissoondoyal