[At-Large] IANA Function Review Team (IFRT) #16 meeting

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 18:33:30 UTC 2020

 Dear At-Large and All,

The IFRT had its 16th meeting via teleconference on 18 August 2020, 18:00
UTC.  This meeting discussed the following:

-- Reviewed the work plan and fact sheet
-- Discussed the draft initial report

The meeting's high level notes (initial report discussion points) are
attached for your information.  The meeting's minutes and Zoom playback can
be found at:
https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/August+18+2020+%2818%3A00+UTC%29+-+Call+%2316

As the representative of At-Large and the AP region at IFRT, if you have
any questions, concerns, suggestions or opinions, please do not hesitate to
contact me, so that I may present them at IFRT.

Thank you all.

Kaili Kan