[At-Large] IANA Function Review Team (IFRT) #14 meeting

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 18:33:19 UTC 2020

 Dear At-Large and All,

The IFRT had its 14th meeting via teleconference on 21 July 2020, 18:00 UTC.
This meeting discussed the following:

-- Letter regarding the CSC's interpretation of the IANA Naming Function
Contract's Section 9.3 regarding the Transition Plan (Forwarded to the IFR
Leadership by Lars-Johan Liman, CSC Chair)
-- “Findings” that Tomslin and Andreas entered into their sections on the
Contract Spreadsheet

High level notes of this meeting and the above letter are attached for your
information.  The meeting's minutes and Zoom playback can be found at:
https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/July+21+2020+%2818%3A00+UTC%29+-+Call+%2314

As the representative of At-Large and the AP region at IFRT, if you have
any questions, concerns, suggestions or opinions, please do not hesitate to
contact me, so that I may present them at IFRT.

Thank you all.

Kaili Kan