[At-Large] Congratulations to OCL

Christian cdel at firsthand.net
Mon Jun 22 10:48:09 UTC 2020

We are proud of Olivier at ISOC UK. He's been committed to promoting
community stakeholder consensus policy making for many years now and has
devoted so much effort to this at ICANN through his At-Large activities.
Something people on this list will know very well.

It is great to see acknowledgement of this commitment at ICANN.
Congratulations Olivier!

Christian

On 22/06/2020 01:54, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WaAoX8himc

Christian de Larrinaga