[At-Large] IANA Function Review Team (IFRT) #12 meeting

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:10:09 UTC 2020

 Dear At-Large and All,

The IFRT had its 12th meeting via teleconference on 26 May 2020, 18:00 UTC.
This meeting discussed the following:

-- Interviewed the CSC: Lars-Johan Liman (Chair) and Brett Carr (co-Chair)
-- Proposal to hold four (4) working sessions divided by topic

High level notes of this meeting are attached for your information.  Also
attached is the IANA naming function contract breakdown with questions from
IFRT and answers from CSC filled in.  The meeting's minutes and Zoom
playback can be found at:
https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/May+26+2020+%2818%3A00+UTC%29+-+Call+%2312

As the representative of At-Large and the AP region at IFRT, if you have
any questions, concerns, suggestions or opinions, please do not hesitate to
contact me, so that I may present them at IFRT.

Thank you all.

Kaili Kan