[At-Large] IANA Function Review Team (IFRT) #10 meeting

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Sat May 2 15:35:45 UTC 2020

 Dear At-Large and All,

The IFRT had its 9th meeting via teleconference on 28 April 2020, 18:00 UTC.
This meeting discussed the following:

-- Continued on the IANA Naming Functions Contract review
-- Discussed questions to be asked to CSC
-- Seek consensus on how to move forward

Minutes of this meeting is attached for your information.

As the representative of At-Large and the AP region at IFRT, if you have
any questions, concerns, suggestions or opinions, please do not hesitate to
contact me, so that I may present them at IFRT.

Thank you all.

Yours,
Kaili Kan