[At-Large] ICANN68 to be a virtual meeting

Nadira Alaraj nadira.araj at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 04:15:13 UTC 2020

+1 Wolfgang,
I wish the reform of holding international face to face meeting to be
reconsidered not only in ICANN but in all businesses.
We could read about the reports coming in how sky are becoming clear, how
scientists are hearing the internal movement of the earth, even how
ordinary people hearing the sounds of the birds in the urban surrounding.