[At-Large] ICANN68 to be a virtual meeting

Joanna Kulesza jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 13:51:09 UTC 2020

While I support this environmentally friendly and economically feasible
approach, I'm concerned about representative participation: as AtLarge,
should we not express concern for those with limited Internet access,
naturally disadvantaged when it comes to online meetings?

Thank you for this discussion, peaceful holidays to those celebrating,

Joanna