[At-Large] WEBCAST TODAY: Internet DURING Shut-Down: Do we need ‘more’ Internet?

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Thu Mar 26 13:14:31 UTC 2020

This is about to start.

ISOC Live posted: "On Thursday March 26 2020 at 7pm IST (13:30 UTC) the
Internet Society India Chennai Chapter will host an online discussion
'Internet DURING a shut-down: Do we need ‘more’ Internet?'. "More Internet”
here implies an approach that is on the other end of the"

[image: livestream]
<http://livestream.com/internetsociety/moreinternet>On *Thursday
March 26 2020* at *7pm IST* (13:30 UTC) the *Internet Society India Chennai
Chapter <https://www.isocindiachennai.org/>* will host an online discussion
'*Internet DURING a shut-down: Do we need ‘more’ Internet?
<https://www.isocindiachennai.org/?p=2148>*'. "More Internet” here implies
an approach that is on the other end of the tendency to lock down, i.e. a
greater willingness to keep more of the people of the world more connected.
Participants will include *Jane Coffin*, the Senior Vice President of
Internet Growth, Internet Society, and *Andrew Sullivan*, CEO and
President, Internet Society. Moderator: *Sivasubramanian Muthusamy, *President,
ISOC Chennai*.*

*LIVESTREAM: http://livestream.com/internetsociety/moreinternet
<http://livestream.com/internetsociety/moreinternet>*

*PARTICIPATE: https://bit.ly/3bmOo3d <https://bit.ly/3bmOo3d>*