[At-Large] TODAY, March 26 13 30 - 15.00 UTC Virtual Roundtable

sivasubramanian muthusamy 6.internet at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 11:26:20 UTC 2020

Here is the zoom link to the Internet Society India Chennai Virtual
Roundtable on "Internet DURING a shut-down: Do we need 'more' Internet?

Topic: ISOC Chennai Roundtable

Time: Today, Mar 26, 2020, 13 30 UTC – 1500UTC

Zoom Meeting: https://isoc.zoom.us/j/968680045

Meeting ID: 968 680 045

Though the zoom link is shared, please register
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KCEKBZFZkcUCTXryR4F_JAoJ0XsEIEvpeuRI4pKwBfI>
here, by filling up this half page form, for reaching out to you for
possible follow up events.

This is a discussion concerning Policy, and in our meetings we have found
it necessary to steer the discussions as global, apolitical and generic. This
Roundtable conversation is relatively informal, but to add value, we have
invited the Internet Society President and CEO Andrew Sullivan to talk to
us at the beginning of the meeting for a few minutes - "Internet Society
President on the Internet", and towards the end, the Senior Vice President
for Internet Growth, Jane Coffin would talk to us about the trend
successfully emerging worldwide on Connectivity technologies - "Community
Networks", which are city wide Internet Access networks, many with Internet
Radio. We also have with us Internet Community and ISOC Chapter leaders
including Wolfgang Kleinwaechter, Yrjo Lansipuro, Olivier Crepin-Leblond,
Joly MacFie and Sebastien Bachollet, Business leaders from TiE Chennai,
India and many from India and around the world.

Please join the conversation.

Thank you.

Sivasubramanian M

Internet Society India Chennai (ALS)