[At-Large] ODP: ALAC booth at IGF 2020

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:39:17 UTC 2020

Dear all,
fully support Roberto to pay our attention as soon as possible, and it
would be great to have our At-Large booth close to the ICANN booth (it was
a wonderful experience of teamwork in Berlin).

And this year we get an opportunity to submit the *Universal Acceptance*
topic as early birds🐦
Roberto, maybe this effort to discuss UA on the IGF ground and to gather
At-Large experts for this will be successful

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

вт, 3 мар. 2020 г. в 10:45, jkuleszaicann at gmail.com <jkuleszaicann at gmail.com