[At-Large] ODP: ALAC booth at IGF 2020

jkuleszaicann at gmail.com jkuleszaicann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 07:45:05 UTC 2020

Thanks for this Roberto. As previously indicated I'm in direct contact with the local management team on various issues. If we do decide to opt for one and it might be useful for me to get in touch with them to support our request, I'd be more than happy to do that.ThanksJoanna------ Oryginalna wiadomość------Od: Roberto GaetanoData: Pon., 2 mar 2020 21:40Do: At Large;DW: Temat:[At-Large] ALAC booth at IGF 2020
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/igf-2020-village

Shall we ask for a booth?
If I remember correctly last year we ended up in a waiting list because we were late in submitting the request.
heers,
Roberto