[At-Large] Fwd: ALERT: ICANN67 Public Meeting Will Now Be Remote Participation

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Feb 20 14:07:51 UTC 2020

I *KNOW* that such subsidies would be necessary but I also suspect the logistics would make it very difficult to pull off.

That being said, I am not all that positive about the idea of the full-remote meeting. We know the difficulty at getting full attendance even when everyone is at a F2F meeting. The difficulty of carving out time when you are still actually in your home city, coupled with the time zone issue for many, will make it VERY difficult to get anywhere the attendance or more important the level of work done.

Alan