[At-Large] Google Developers : Humans can't read URLs. How can we fix it? - HTTP 203

Roberto Gaetano roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 16:17:38 UTC 2020

Since this thread is touching a lot on IDNs - and related problems (real or perceived) - may I suggest the interested people to join the ALAC IDN-WG, where these issues can be thoroughly discussed.
At the moment the WG is not very active, but Satish - the Chair - is bringing it back to life. So it would be a great moment for bringing some discussion over there, also in view of the greater attention that this topic is receiving.
Cheers,
Roberto