[At-Large] WEBCAST TODAY: The Controversial Sale of the .ORG Registry: The Conversation We Should Be Having

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Feb 11 16:48:08 UTC 2020

About to start. AUWCL advertises this as a 'Fireside Chat', so things may
get warm!
ISOC Live posted: "Today, Tuesday February 11 2020 at noon EST (17:00 UTC)
the American University Washington College of Law, the Program on
Information Justice and Intellectual Property, the Internet Governance Lab
and the WCL Intellectual Property Brief present 'The Cont"

[image: livestream] <https://youtu.be/NEDeQt-gJNQ>Today, *Tuesday February
11 2020* at * noon EST* (17:00 UTC) the *American University Washington
College of Law <https://www.wcl.american.edu/>*, the* Program on
Information Justice and Intellectual Property*
<https://www.wcl.american.edu/impact/initiatives-programs/pijip/>, the
*Internet
Governance Lab <https://internetgovernancelab.org/>* and the *WCL
Intellectual Property Brief
<https://digitalcommons.wcl.american.edu/ipbrief/>* present '*The
Controversial Sale of the .ORG Registry: The Conversation We Should Be
Having
<https://www.wcl.american.edu/impact/initiatives-programs/pijip/events/the-controversial-sale-of-org-registry-the-conversation-we-should-be-having/>*'
in Washington DC. Speakers: *Andrew Sullivan*, President & CEO, Internet
Society; *Mitch Stoltz*, Senior Staff Attorney, Electronic Frontier
Foundation; *Benjamin Leff, *Professor of Law, Charitable and Non-Profit
Organizations, Washington College of Law; *Marc Rotenberg*, President,
Electronic Privacy Information Center; and *Kathryn Kleiman*, IP & Tech
Clinic, Washington College of Law (facilitator). The event will be webcast
live via *YouTube <https://youtu.be/NEDeQt-gJNQ>*.

*VIEW ON YOUTUBE: https://youtu.be/NEDeQt-gJNQ
<https://youtu.be/NEDeQt-gJNQ>*

*TWITTER: #dotORG <https://isoc.live/11778/#dotORG>*