[At-Large] Google Developers : Humans can't read URLs. How can we fix it? - HTTP 203

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Sun Feb 9 19:23:16 UTC 2020

Dev,

thanks a lot for sending this. While at first it may seem off-topic, it cuts deeply into very relevant questions for us: is this just one more iteration of "domain names will cease to be relevant soon" or is it a move or trend that will definitely undermine their importance and therefore also change the markets? If it proceeds, what balances of power will appear that we don't face now? One example: will the companies that operate search or that provide browsers (or both!) earn new powers? This is already being discussed elsewhere. What are the views that are relevant for ICANN Internet users At Large, and other stakeholders?

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org