[At-Large] IANA Function Review Team (IFRT) #1 meeting

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 16:18:35 UTC 2019

Dear At-Large and all,

The IFRT (IANA Function Review Team) had its first meeting on 3 December.

This first meeting discussed the Rules of Engagement and the meetings'
frequency and time, as well as reviewed the Team's mandate according to
Article 18 of ICANN Bylaws.

For your information, attached are this meeting's notes and the Team's
mandate.  Also attached is the contract between the U.S. National
Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) and ICANN for the
transition of NTIA's stewardship role of key domain name functions and its
amendment.

As the representative of At-Large and the AP region at IFRT, if you have
any questions, concerns, suggestions or opinions, please do not hesitate to
contact me, so that I may present them at IFRT.

Thank you all.

Yours,
Kaili Kan