[At-Large] Following on from ATLAS for 2020

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Mon Nov 18 08:25:59 UTC 2019

Hi,
I totally agree with Maureen. More especially  I totally  agree that

"how RALOs organise things regionally is totally up to the regional members"

"Strong and inclusive RALOs will make for a strong and positive
multistakeholder model of decision-making for At-Large. And we must also
always keep in mind WHY we serve in At-Large, within ICANN and its mission"

Thanks
AK