[At-Large] The visa to Canada and fall of participation

Satish Babu sb at inapp.com
Mon Oct 28 04:55:52 UTC 2019

Thanks Evan.

In addition to all the benefits mentioned, remote meetings will also save
on the enormous carbon emissions that our meetings seem to cause (as per
the ICANN CEO's recent blog).

However, in a recent conversation with the CEO, we were told that ICANN
does not foresee any change in its meeting strategy in the short run, which
means we have to still seek ways to improve the visa process, especially
for participants from the Developing World.

With kind regards,

satish