[At-Large] 2019 NomCom Selections

Dominic Swinn dom at bigpulse.com
Fri Aug 23 17:16:50 UTC 2019

Good Morning,

My name is Dominic from BigPulse online voting. We provide the software
for ICAAN elections.

Somehow we have been included on this list so if an administrator could
please remove us that would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dominic.

--

Dominic Swinn

USA +1 800 894 7617 | Australia +612 9918 4270 | UK +44 870 403 6008

www.BigPulse.com

This message is confidential. We do not authorize any person other than
the intended recipient to read, copy or use it. If you are not the
intended recipient, do not copy or disclose its content, but contact the
sender immediately. Whilst we run anti-virus software, you are solely
responsible for ensuring that any e-mail or attachment you receive is
virus-free. We disclaim liability for any damage you suffer as a
consequence of receiving any such virus.