[At-Large] Sonoma Valley Hospital loses 3-letter domain name to hijackers

ABDULKARIM AYOPO OLOYEDE oloyede.aa at unilorin.edu.ng
Sat Aug 24 05:38:48 UTC 2019

Hi,
I think Karl has made a good suggestion as to where the discussion should
begin, and whois information is being covered already with the GDPR
discussion.
 We can focus on the number of years before renewal. 100 years as suggested
might be too long, but I also think it should be more than 10 years, maybe
20 years.
Thanks

Abdulkarim

Website <http://www.unilorin.edu.ng>, Weekly Bulletin