[At-Large] Fwd: ATLASIII Participation

Jahangir Hossain jrjahangir at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 04:50:32 UTC 2019

I also agreed with the views and notions of Oliver and Maureen.

I also had completed ICANN learn course as well as attended webinars of the
mandatory ATLAS III to gain more knowledge. it is really good experience to
build platform to participate actively  during ATLAS III and the upcoming
days.

My 0.5c

Best Regards,
Jahangir Hossain