[At-Large] Fwd: ATLASIII Participation

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Fri Jul 12 13:13:39 UTC 2019

I have been watching this discussion and feeling that we are diminished
when we become overly rigid. I am agreeing with Glenn that this case
calls for flexibility. Evan has made major contributions to this
community in the past and continues to present us with challenging
positions. We need that. His experience outweighs a few on-line courses,
surely.

Marita