[At-Large] Fwd: ATLASIII Participation

Christian de Larrinaga cdel at firsthand.net
Fri Jul 12 12:53:19 UTC 2019

In no way to detract from any point you are making. But this is the
first I've heard about ATLAS participation or these ICANN courses. I
also have no idea whether this matters in the slightest.

I suspect I am within a mere 99.99999999% of the Internet userbase on
that. I would also argue that I am probably much more aware of ICANN
than most Internet users.

This leads me to feel that ICANN is not an appropriate venue to
represent my interests or views.