[At-Large] Fwd: ATLASIII Participation

Cheryl Langdon-Orr langdonorr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 19:53:59 UTC 2019

Thanks for revealing this Vanda...

I am inspired by you to reveal for the sake of additional example, that
also having shall we say a fairly long history in ICANN marks include the
1st AGM in LA as a remote participation attendee, and having also done
previous iterations of all sorts of capacity building activities, including
earlier versions of ICANN Learn, I also to share the experience of the
travel support applicants (noting I am funded from other sources, being
ATRT3 Co-Chair etc., and so never considered application) and having been
part of the Leadership Team in the previous ATLAS events and activities, I
also completed all the ICANN Learn courses... And I mean all of them to
assist in discussing what ones to include as required material, as well as
the full webinar program in EN program... It is based on my practice of
many years of not expecting others to do what I have not done myself I
suppose, and it did not impinge 'too much' on my volunteer time nor effect
my other ICANN activity to the best of my knowledge...

Yes much of the material is basic, but the purpose of it was, I gather, to
ensure a known basic standard of knowledge to work the ATLASIII program
from...