[At-Large] [CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] Planning for Round Two of New gTLDS is open?

Alberto Soto alberto at soto.net.ar
Mon Jul 1 12:27:04 UTC 2019

n ICANN, the change in the multi-stakeholder model is being addressed. In Barcelona, at the ALAC meeting with the ICANN Board, I asked if this change would also imply a change in the bottom-up work methodology that is essential to establish our relationship with the end users and obtain the necessary feedbak for the generation of policies They answered that that would not change.

This type of measures, are showing that this methodology has already changed, that the opinion of several of the multiple stakeholders is no longer taken into account ..

Regards

Alberto