[At-Large] [CPWG] [registration-issues-wg] Planning for Round Two of New gTLDS is open?

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 09:47:36 UTC 2019

Yes, this seems to be ignoring our opinions expressed.

However, as the gTLD market is already over-saturated, I believe the
results of another round will work against those who are pushing for it.
Thus, after saying what should be said, we may just wait and see ...
ALAC will be be blamed anyway.

Also, if there is going to be another CCT-RT for that round, I would gladly
volunteer for it.   : )

Kaili