[At-Large] Day tour outside of Morocco on Sunday 21 June.

Holly Raiche h.raiche at internode.on.net
Tue May 21 02:39:16 UTC 2019

Folks

I will arrive in Marrakech. Saturday 22 June.   That leaves all day Sunday for the sights.

I know Roberto and his wife are headed to the music festival that is being held Essaouira before the meeting.  I had originally hoped to go as well, but the 22nd is the last day of the music festival and Aziz suggested it probably wouldn’t be the best use of my time to go for a day only.  Instead, Aziz gave me the name of a person who manages tours, including a day tour into the Atlas Mountains, add Berber villages, waterfalls, etc.  Should be great.  And there is room for one more - we could probably negotiate more is anyone else is interested.

So anyone interested - let me know and we can arrange for a day into the mountains etc for Sunday.

Thanks

Holly