[At-Large] Say Whut!

Marita Moll mmoll at ca.inter.net
Thu Dec 13 17:47:08 UTC 2018

I would certainly echo Suzannah's point. Here in Ottawa we are also
trying to build our community on the ground.  It is happening but slowly
-- one person/group at a time. One just has to keep at it. But the
ability to broaden our reach with technology is crucial. We don't have
the funds to do a traveling road show. Not everyone is an ISOC chapter
-- so ICANN needs to make tools like Livestream  available to all groups
and individuals in At Large who are doing outreach.

Marita