[At-Large] For Sale - Entire names spaces.

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Wed Oct 31 11:00:04 UTC 2018

Seun

Buying the entire registry is “simply” a change of control of the contract with ICANN.
It’s got nothing to do with bulk transfers etc.,
So if, for example, my company were to buy .widget from $current-registry the control of the contract would change. Depending on the details then it’s just an update or maybe a little more.
Companies change hands all the time.

Regards

Michele

--