[At-Large] A brexit problem that I heard about

gtheo gtheo at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 15 08:58:17 UTC 2018

The alternatives are very limited as privacy or proxy registrations are
a violation of the registry agreement if I am correct.

The latest news and info can be located here;
https://eurid.eu/en/register-a-eu-domain/brexit-notice/
We are talking around 300k .EU registrations for possible deletion.

Best,

Theo Geurts